Alicia and the Picaros!

A Blog of my adventures as I travel around the world.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

More Vancouver Pics

Hey I thought I would just update my Vancouver pics. To show you some more pictures of Vancouver on a lovely sunny winter's day. (Also note that this is a 5% chance of a day like this most of them a grey and rainy and you can't see in front of you).

(North Vancouver and beyond)

(Photo from Kitsilano beach near our house)

(Downtown)
(Downtown mountain and park at the end of our street)

1 Comments:

At 7:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was looking for great distributing! I must say i liked checking out the idea, tonsil stones you are a good creator.I may you should lesemarke your websites Satellite direct but will typically keep coming back down the road. I have to persuade people carry on an individual's amazing content, have got a fine holiday vacation penis advantage review week end!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home