Alicia and the Picaros!

A Blog of my adventures as I travel around the world.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

San Pedro Again

Just a quick update, my classes are going well I have decided to spend an extra week in class so I will be in San Pedro for 3 weeks. I am actually working hard I get up at 6:30am and get to school by 8am. I have 4 hours of language class, then 2 hours of dance. Come home dinner homework and I am in bed by 9:30pm. Some holiday but my spanish is getting better every day. I have decided to stay the extra week as I want it to get better, also I can travel on weekends easily. This also allows me to travel with just my day pack, and I can leave my 17Kgs in my house.

Dance classes are coming along ok, my cha cha cha is good, my costa rican salso too the cuba salsa has 70 different moves so it is a little tricky. The guy in the class is Swiss when I dance with him it is a bit like dancing with a wet fish but anyway we have a lot of fun.

Alicia xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home