Alicia and the Picaros!

A Blog of my adventures as I travel around the world.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

The next UN Secretary General


There seems to be only a few things that are consistent in my travels in every country. Coca cola and Nestle which are givens. But the one thing that I see in every country which I never expected. Is Sponge Bob Square Pants! From t-shirts in Canada and beach towels in Costa Rica to backpacks in Peru the guy is everywhere. The American I met who worked in Iraq says he is everywhere in the Middle East too. It makes me think if he can be a constant thing in every country, whom everyone likes, maybe we should make him a special UN ambassitor. I mean they gave one to Angelina Jolie.

I think maybe he could bring the world together.

Here he is not called Sponge Bob Square pants, instead just Bob Esponje ( j being pronounced as "h")

!Viva Bob Esponje!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home